Receive on-invoice savings on Trumenba® through Main Street Vaccines’ membership contract with Pfizer Trumenba®.
Trumenba received accelerated approval in October 2014 by the FDA. Trumenba® is highly effective in protecting against Meningococcal B and is the only Meningococcal B vaccine that has demonstrated a robust immune response to both fHBP subfamilies A and B.
In a US clinical trial*†, 81% to 95% of participants achieved a greater than or equal to 4 fold immune response to subfamilies A and B following 3 doses of Trumenba®.
* In a randomized, active-controlled, observer-blinded, multicenter trial in the US, 1982 adolescents aged 11 through 17 years received TRUMENBA at 0, 2, and 6 months. Subjects were randomized to 1 of 3 groups: TRUMENBA + 4vHPV, TRUMENBA + saline, saline + 4vHPV.
† To achieve a 4-fold increase in immune response to TRUMENBA, a minimum hSBA (serum bactericidal activity using human complement) titer of 1:16 was measured if baseline hSBA titer was <1:4; in subjects with a baseline hSBA titer ≥1:4, an hSBA titer ≥4 times an hSBA titer ≥1:8 (1:16 for strain A22) or ≥4 times the baseline titer, whichever was higher.
Trumenba® was selected for use in mass vaccination efforts at Providence College and the University of Oregon in 2015. In 2016, Rutgers University chose Trumenba® as the recommended vaccine for its student population following an outbreak.
In 2016, the FDA approved a 2 dose series of Trumenba®. Physicians can decide whether a 2 or 3 dose series is appropriate based on the patient’s health and risk factors.
- No Membership fee of any kind.
- Order directly through Pfizer using your established account number. Ordering, deliveries, and payments are processed directly through Pfizer.
- Receive on-invoice savings on every order; volume purchases are not required to receive savings.
- Take advantage of additional sales and discounts offered by Pfizer, such as prompt payment discounts.
- Once enrolled, Trumenba® must be ordered directly from Pfizer to receive contract pricing.
- Orders can be placed at pfizerprime.com, through your rep, or Pfizer’s customer service at 1-800-572-8221.