Receive on-invoice savings and annual bonuses on Merck vaccines through Main Street Vaccines’ contract with Merck.
Merck is a global healthcare leader in the development and production of vaccines. From developing new therapies that treat and prevent disease to helping people in need, Merck is committed to improving health and well-being around the world.
Members can use any combination of Merck vaccines but may not use competing vaccines from other manufacturers. Members who observe the terms of the agreement receive an annual Main Street Rewards bonus on specified Merck purchases (excluding Federal Excise Tax (FET)).
- No Membership fee of any kind.
- Order directly through Merck using your established account number. All direct orders, deliveries, and payments are processed through Merck.
- Receive on-invoice savings at time of purchase; volume purchases are not required to receive savings.
- Take advantage of additional sales and discounts offered by Merck, such as prompt payment discounts.
- Receive an annual bonus based on a percentage of your Merck purchases during the contract year (excluding FET) through our Main Street Rewards program.
Merck vaccines can be ordered directly through Merck or indirectly through a Merck authorized Prime Distributor.
It is important, when ordering through a Distributor, that prior to placing your order you must:
- Confirm the distributor is a Prime Distributor authorized by Merck; and
- Confirm you are properly set up in their system to receive contract pricing.
Please note: Final invoice charges and payment/shipping/return policies may not be the same for Merck and its Prime Distributors and may vary between Distributors.
Reproduced with permission of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA. All rights reserved.
The Main Street Vaccines & Merck agreement gives Members on-invoice savings on key pediatric, adolescent, and adult vaccines.
- GARDASIL® 9 .5mL syringes
- GARDASIL® 9 .5mL vials
- PNEUMOVAX® 23 .5mL syringes
- PNEUMOVAX® 23 .5mL vials
- RECOMBIVAX HB® (Pediatric single dose syringes)
- RECOMBIVAX HB® (Pediatric single dose vials)
- RECOMBIVAX HB® Adult single dose vials
- RECOMBIVAX HB® Adult syringes
- RECOMBIVAX HB® Dialysis (40 mcg/mL) single dose vials
- VAQTA® Adult vials
- VAQTA® Adult syringes
- VAQTA® Pediatric single dose vials
- VAQTA® Pediatric syringes
- ZOSTAVAX® .65mL vial